T Team Asset Management Corporation
Our reputation of maintaining high quality standards and per unit expenses makes us well below that of the competition, and continues to make us a "Leader" and "Achiever" in the industry.
TEAM ASSET MANAGEMENT CORPORATION, ("TAMC") is a Colorado based property management company, managing multifamily rental properties along the Front Range from Greeley to Colorado Springs. The principals, Ms. Barbara Briggs, President, and Mr. Fred Mahike, Vice President, established "TAMC" in 1990. They believe and display the "hands on approach" to management; thus achieving a cohesive team that produces results for the client.
For the success of the "multifamily asset" our commitment continues to be to achieve "top quality service" and establish confidence in our Property Owners and Residents through our ability to "Manage Every Detail" of "Life's Space". "TAMC" focuses on the individual characteristics of each property for our property owner's and resident's requirements:
- to achieve optimal service
- to create a comfortable and convenient living space
- to succeed in establishing effective income and expense levels
- to perform positive marketing & leasing strategies
- to seek and train productive staffing with our "TAMC's" employee members and outside academics
- to emphasize the importance of planning, budgeting & securing costs in all areas of marketing, maintenance, utilities, optional insurance, negotiations, capital, & major expenditures for optional & cost effective performance.
“TAMC” provides an entrepreneurial environment comprised of innovative and dedicated individuals on our properties and within our corporate "main" office.
So, if you are seeking a rewarding and challenging position with a well established, professional property management firm, then look no further! Please contact us for further information.